[PSUBS-MAILIST] LED Light test

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Mar 10 01:48:26 EST 2017

Brian,
will keep you in mind. I am making up 8 initially.
Still working on how I'll pot the wiring going in.
I have been using the West system epoxy & adding hardener to it as I see fit.
I definitely don't trust resin alone to seal, so I'm going over the top of the
resin with silicone or some sort of synthetic rubber. I will be asking advice
on that one. I feel you need a flexible outer coating that sticks well to the
wire jacket & compresses with it under pressure.