[PSUBS-MAILIST] New Generation Inertial Sensors - Twice as Accurate

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Mar 23 18:17:22 EDT 2017

Hi Jim,
one link says industrial grade inertial sensors are between 1 & $5000,
& tactical grade between 16 & $40,000. It also talks about enhancing the
unit with GPS & several other  acronyms. I haven't seen anything about
the software you would need to interpret the data & show it on a map.
Be great if you could tie it in to Simrads chart plotter or similar.