[PSUBS-MAILIST] Submarine for sale

Scott Waters via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Nov 7 18:13:54 EST 2017

After taking the K-350 off the for sale list several months ago and holding it for a person to agreed to buy it I learned my lesson. I didn't take a deposit and guess what, he just now told me he doesn't have the money for it.
So the Rekon submarine is up for sale again. I was originally asking $20,000. It is for sale now for $10,000 cash to the first person to send me the money. That ought to get it sold! I am taking a loss on this because I do not have the time to mess with it anymore and I need the money for Pisces and I need the space in the shop.
So here we go. First come first serve!
-Scott Waters

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone