[PSUBS-MAILIST] Injuries

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Nov 22 05:12:49 EST 2017

 I believe that the most dangerous part of owning a submarine is building it.  I have not been hurt operating it. Hank
    On Tuesday, November 21, 2017, 8:48:44 PM MST, Michael Holt via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Many moons ago, I was on a mailing list for boatbuilders.   A bit of
wisdom imparted was that if one has all their fingers and other body
parts undamaged one is obviously not truly serious about building
boats.  Those guys were building sailboats, but the concept is
apparently true of submarine builders.

Airplane builders complain only about the cost of materials. There's
never any mention of personal injury.  Hmmm ...

Mike

---