[PSUBS-MAILIST] Injuries

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Nov 22 07:25:30 EST 2017

I could not agree more - all of the occasions of actual danger have been
shop accidents. I once had a chain lift fail well below its rated load and
drop the sub. Just the other day I was drilling a small hole when the bit
exploded. I don't mean that it just broke, it actually exploded into
umpteen pieces of shrapnel which were embedded in my arms and in my face
around my safety glasses. Take precautions.

Alec

On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 5:12 AM, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <