[PSUBS-MAILIST] 36v to 24v transformer

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Oct 3 15:42:01 EDT 2017

Brian,
what other items do you have that run off 36V. Can't you just run a
24V system seeing that that voltage will belong to your main energy consumer..
You could look at a boost converter to bump the voltage up to 36V for
any other items. There are a lot of cheap boost converters around & you wouldn't require the high amp draw for the other electronics.