[PSUBS-MAILIST] PWM controllers

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Oct 4 16:24:44 EDT 2017

 Alan,If I have a 1\4 hp motor and I have the controller turning the motor at say 50 rpm, is the motor giving me 1\4 hp at 50 rpm?Hank
    On Wednesday, October 4, 2017, 1:33:59 PM MDT, Alan via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Hi Hank,yes. If you have your speed controller on full speed there would be nopulsing of the power to the motor, it would be fully on.You can have full power & no rpm in a stall situation. Most moderncontrollers I have seen have current limiting that you can program in;so in a stall or overloaded situation it would back off the power.Alan

Sent from my iPad