[PSUBS-MAILIST] Underwater linear actuator to 2000ft

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Oct 8 12:50:10 EDT 2017

Great to see progress.  My experience on small boats is this is a very
important step to make  sure you can get in and out of the boat and to get
access to critical components.  Helps bring the project to life when you
can sit in the wooden mockup.

Keep up the good work!

Cliff

On Sat, Oct 7, 2017 at 1:18 AM, David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles <