[PSUBS-MAILIST] Underwater linear actuator to 2000ft

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Oct 8 15:35:11 EDT 2017

Thanks Cliff.
My very first mockup of the front pilot station was full scale.  It also
drove a design change from a 24" hatch to 30" diameter hatch. I found out
the hard way one Sunday evening after everyone was in bed,  my cell phone
was on the workshop bench, and I climbed inside,  a little smaller than I
liked,  and defianatly two small when I discovered that I could not
extricate myself as I could not bend my knees. Good thing I had a drill
motor within arms reach to deconstruct the hull from the inside.  So I am a
big believer in full scale models.
On Oct 8, 2017 9:51 AM, "Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles" <