[PSUBS-MAILIST] SeaQuestor CNC begins

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Oct 8 15:41:55 EDT 2017

Hank,
  I came this close to placing the order for the rear hull section and semi
hemisphere cap.  I figured it was in my best interest  with my wife to
stick with cnc work verses getting out the welder and grinder. At least for
the moment anyway.
On Oct 8, 2017 3:51 AM, "hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles" <