[PSUBS-MAILIST] (no subject)

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Oct 29 16:28:02 EDT 2017

Hank,
I thought that golf cart batteries were only 6V? If you can get them in 12V
and they still fit in my battery trays and had more reserve amps then that
would be the way to go. Did you include a web address for that battery as I
don't see one. I have tons of welding lead around but the reason I am not
using that is because I was told to use tinned copper wire like for boats
as it resists damage from moisture ingress from the ends. I like your idea
about the home made copper ends!
Rick

On Sat, Oct 28, 2017 at 11:33 PM, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <