[PSUBS-MAILIST] (no subject)

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Oct 30 10:32:52 EDT 2017

Hank
My thrusters are 36v with a 46 amp max draw. From my limited understanding
of batteries, I thought that tying 3 each 12v 100 amp batteries together
gave you the 36 volts but you still only had 100 amps.?not 300 amps?  So I
am after a 12 v battery with the most reserve amps I can find.
Rick

On Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 1:07 AM hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <