[PSUBS-MAILIST] External K250 stiffeners?

irox via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Sep 7 14:40:12 EDT 2017

Hi

keeping the K250 stiffen questions momentum going.

I'm restore-modding a early K250 (more like the last of VAST MK3s sold as a K250 after VAST and Kittredge parted ways).  One change I'm considering fitting external stiffeners to replace the internal stiffing/ballast tank structure.

Also, if I was building from scratch I would be making the same consideration.

Anybody else thinking about this or have thoughts about this?

Thanks,
  Ian.