[PSUBS-MAILIST] Finishing O-ring groove

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Sep 10 21:43:42 EDT 2017

Thanks Steve,
that's good information & advice.
Can you get the aluminium screws out after the anodising
or do they become one with the surrounding anodising?
I have long bolts running through the 3 sections pulling
them all together & compressing O-rings. The bolts extend out
the back to mount an attachment bracket if needed. ( as in attached photo)
Do you think a stainless washer under the nuts that tighten this together
would do the anodising any harm? I could look at using a thin fibre washer
under the stainless washer.
Other than that I could get a quote on hard anodising.
Cheers Alan

Sent from my iPad