[PSUBS-MAILIST] Finishing O-ring groove

Stephen Fordyce via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Sep 10 21:52:00 EDT 2017

Hi Alan,
Yes I believe the screws can come out afterwards (I haven't actually tried
it - but that's what my anodiser suggested last time after I pointed out
the marks).

I reckon the SS washers would be ok against the anodised ally but you may
as well use some fibre washers if easily available.

I think the hard anodising is just a thicker layer of oxide - ie. it's not
much more expensive, just takes a little longer and is just a bit harder to
scratch/ding.

Cheers,
Steve

On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 11:43 AM, Alan via Personal_Submersibles <