[PSUBS-MAILIST] Marlin s101 for sale $80k (lots of > pictures)

Shanee Stopnitzky via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Apr 6 21:34:53 EDT 2018

Well, right now there isn't a lot to tell! It needs to get through an
inspection first. If it does, the current idea is to have a private club
with three tiers of membership levels for decision-making (~$10k buy in),
piloting access (~$1k buy in), and surface use (~$100 buy in). It would be
a no-profit venture, all labor will be volunteer and all membership funds
will go directly towards repairing and maintaining the sub. There will
probably be an energy exchange option for membership for people who don't
have a lot of money as well. It will be dry docked in Berkeley, CA with
Moss Landing and Monterey less than 2 hours away and Lake Tahoe 2.5 hours
away. Please email me directly if you want to be kept in the loop!

'The fact remains that political frontiers are impervious to our verbal
cultures, while the substantially nonverbal civilization of playfulness
crosses them with the happy freedom of the wind and the clouds.' ~ Primo
Levi

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 3:05 PM, Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles <