[PSUBS-MAILIST] Marlin s101 for sale $80k (lots of > pictures)

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Apr 7 17:58:45 EDT 2018

Basically a time-share sub! That's an intriguing idea, and I hope it works
out as it could give a number of people a chance to participate who would
otherwise not have the option. I'm very curious whether the demand
materializes. When I first started, I was amazed that 99% of people react
to a PSUB by saying that diving in it would be their worst nightmare. I
can't understand why, but have come to see it's the way it is. The world is
crazy except for you, me, and the handful of other people on this list.

:)

Alec