[PSUBS-MAILIST] surveyor needed in FL

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Apr 13 16:46:27 EDT 2018

Shanee,
brain storming here.....
Can Triton check it out for you?
I have met them here in Auckland & at Vero beach & they seem
to be very good & helpful people.
Other alternatives may be to contact ABS & see if one of their
inspectors will look over it. You would have to stipulate as to how detailed
you would want them to look at it. Scott Waters & Vance Bradley have been
working with ABS on the Pisces project, they may be able to help you with
contacts. Vance may be an option!
Carsten in Germany would be great. Maybe he wants to visit Disney Land.
He is an inspector for Swiss Lloyds part time. If you were looking at Paul
Moorehouse then Carsten is not that much further away!
Good luck