[PSUBS-MAILIST] surveyor needed in FL

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Apr 14 08:16:18 EDT 2018

What results are you actually looking for...ultrasound recording of metal depth?  x-ray inspection of welds?  If you are just looking for someone with good knowledge to look the vessel over and give you an opinion on it, I would try Vance Bradley who is in Port Lucie.  I think there are numerous other people on the list that could also give you that kind of up/down opinion.
Jon