[PSUBS-MAILIST] power converter

Sat Apr 14 16:41:56 EDT 2018

What is your budget? I use a lot of these power supplies at work:

http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/207475

...and they're great performers, with wide AC and DC input voltage ranges, but expensive at $800 a pop.

Point being, you may be able to find something similar that has less current capacity and hence less expensive.

Sean