[PSUBS-MAILIST] vertical thruster orientation

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Aug 10 16:54:28 EDT 2018

 Jon,I am mounting my vertical thrusters on E3000 the same as Gamma.  I agree with Alec completely, and if you have an entanglement you won't rely on thrusters, you will simply air up your MBT's.  I don't know how your compensating your motors, but there is an added benefit to having the prop at the top with oil filling because the seal is at the top.  Gamma has no pressure compensation on the vertical thrusters, they are simply filled with oil.  I replace the oil (WD-40) at the end of the season and thats it.  Hank