[PSUBS-MAILIST] trailer

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Dec 5 17:49:51 EST 2018

Hi All, I am thinking about building a new trailer for E3000 based on a cable reel trailer.  For those of you who don't know what that is, it is a bottom less trailer with no floor or axel going across.  I have been looking at how they are built and I can build one easily.  The trailer would have a arch over the centre of the sub and a winch can lift the sub, then I remove two crossmembers and drop the sub strait down.  Anyone tried this?Hank