[PSUBS-MAILIST] Thruster Test

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Dec 7 13:53:18 EST 2018

Hank,
I was only running it for a short time testing the thrust.
I previously did a temperature test running it at 30 Amps for an hour
without a prop in water temperature up to 27C, & it kept below 80C.
I am happy with the yamaha 2hp prop & will do an endurance test with
that for 100 or so hours & monitor the temperature again.
Cheers Alan