[PSUBS-MAILIST] gel coat nightmare

Michael Dell via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Dec 17 21:15:37 EST 2018

Too much mold release wax will only cause a problem called pre release...
And the name suggests it shrinks away from the mold surface prematurely and
looks completely different to the problem in the image, looking at the
image it it definitely styrene attacking a insufficient gel coat film
thickness...

Mike