[PSUBS-MAILIST] Closed view

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Dec 21 23:14:38 EST 2018

You guys got me thinking about these solenoid's but for a different
purpose. I fabricated a cable/pulley system for opening and closing my VBT
flood valve as it is under the floor boards and not in a convenient
location on a K-350. Do you Solenoid guys happen to know about how much
pressure a plunger can exert? That might be a great way to rotate the valve
90 degrees easily.
Rick

On Fri, Dec 21, 2018 at 3:55 PM Alan via Personal_Submersibles <