[PSUBS-MAILIST] SeaQuestor update

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Dec 22 02:53:12 EST 2018

David,
I built my ballast tanks so that they fitted snuggly against my hull.
I did this by putting vaseline (I think) on the hull & then plastic food wrap
over this, then laid up on to the food wrap. You would think I would have
got a perfect match doing this but due to shrinkage, warpage, whatever
I didn't. So warning, warning... It may pay to seek out another professional
if you aren't 100% confident. I know you'll be wanting a perfect finish!
Cheers Alan