[PSUBS-MAILIST] SeaQuestor update

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Dec 22 09:14:32 EST 2018

I second that. I enjoy fabricating things, but fiberglass is an itchy
smelly pain that refuses to reward effort with beauty. To retain my sanity
I rationalize that my Soviet-style fiberglass pieces save me a lot of
aggravation when they come into contact with rocks and docks, which
inevitably happens every single time out.

Best,
Alec

On Sat, Dec 22, 2018 at 2:54 AM Alan via Personal_Submersibles <