[PSUBS-MAILIST] LED lights

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Feb 1 16:33:08 EST 2018

 Rick,You can keep it real simple and just buy water proof lights (LED) and oil fill them.  Just inspect the light to make sure you can drill and put a filler plug in.  I have great luck with a 24,000 lumen light bar.   I am actually buying a clear acrylic cylinder to put my light into.  Alec has had luck with this also, maybe he can suggest the particular light to use.Hank