[PSUBS-MAILIST] Dry Ambient Sub

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Feb 17 17:27:43 EST 2018

 Hi Terek, i completely agree with Alan, as tge limits of the human body
will soon be discovered if there are design flaws and you can't escape.  I
soon found this to be true with my first full scale model of the
SeaQuestor. Cardboard and blue tape are cheap and well worth the time.

On Feb 17, 2018 10:42 AM, "Alan via Personal_Submersibles" <