[PSUBS-MAILIST] Emailing: IMG_20180115_210324763[1]

Steve McQueen via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jan 16 19:07:27 EST 2018

All, I am sharing a photo of my HP manifold build. All my K-250 HP plumbing
is centralized here. Fits between 2 frames and the whole mounting
bracket/assembly is easily removed for maintenance. Not too big, but spread
out enough to easily operate. Fed by 2 independent external scuba  bottles
through one way check valves. Control output valves to fwd/aft soft ballast
tanks. Isolation output valve to BIBS. Manifold pressure gauge.

I am also locating the O2 flow meter on this mounting bracket.