[PSUBS-MAILIST] Yes Alan it is me

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jan 23 22:58:02 EST 2018

Jon,
I am happy with the status quo, but have noticed a growing Psub activity
on Facebook. I think possibly because it's easy to put up large size images
& videos. It has the advantage of the "like" button where you can express
appreciation of something without sending an email that everyone has to
read.
Also it's good to see who you are chatting with via their avatar or by going
on to their Facebook page.
Although it's good to see Psub activity on FB it can get lost in the mass of
material in news feed. So my preference is to have a dedicated Psub FB page
so that activity isn't getting split between our mail system & private FB
pages.
I know you have been frustrated in the past with spam filters on the mail out
& having to fix these problems.
Any thoughts on pros & cons of a Psub FB?
Cheers Alan

Sent from my iPad