[PSUBS-MAILIST] Yes Alan it is me

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jan 23 22:41:48 EST 2018

Thanks Pete,
I say yes to all Psub friend requests but am weary as there is a scam about
that a few of my family have been caught on.
People copy your profile picture, cover photo & other information on to a Facebook
page they set up under your name.
They then friend request your existing friends. Some of your friends are dumb
enough to say yes a second time without question & enable them to create a duplicate
Facebook page & cause havoc.
Cheers Alan

Sent from my iPad