[PSUBS-MAILIST] A side note - THANKS BRIAN!!

Gregory Snyder via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jan 24 22:09:12 EST 2018

Hi Folks!
Greg here.  Please excuse the non-sub related issue but I wanted to thank Brian for the incredible products that he creates as part of his “day job”.

As some of you might be aware, Brian used to make a living caring for bees and producing honey and bee related products at his Ojai Valley Bee Farm. Now he is focused on the products and not the honey.

I have just received my order of beeswax skin cream and Royal Jelly. Both are the finest possible and my daughters and wife rave about their now radiant and supple skin.

Thank you Brian for your incredible products and a job well done!

You are truly my hero!

That is all.
Best regards
Greg.