[PSUBS-MAILIST] Test

Douglas Suhr via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jan 30 22:31:11 EST 2018

Okay, thanks for letting me know I've been getting through!

Not been up to too much lately (PSUB wise, anyway) just been busy
catching up from the holidays! Snoopy is safe and cozy in the garage
up here in PA while a nasty winter passes through. Can't wait for the
coming spring / summer diving season.

I'm all for switching over to something better than the current email
list. Didn't we have a PSUBS forum at one time (on the site)? Can't
remember...

It might be worth it to switch over to an official forum (like to
build one on simple machines). I'm not good with that sort of thing,
but if anyone wants to give it a go, I'll provide some financial
backing. ~ Doug S.

https://www.simplemachines.org/