[PSUBS-MAILIST] Test

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jan 31 00:33:22 EST 2018

Hi Doug,
we have a good web site with the links to projects, white papers,
members directory etc, but the email system has been letting us down a bit.
None of the Psub members seem to operate on the forum.
That is where I first made contact with Psubs. After posting a question
someone told me to go on the email list as that's where things were happening.
I still find the forum a bit confusing. You would need email notification of
activity on the forum or you would have to check on it every day; & I assume
you would then have the same email problems that we encounter from time
to time.
See how we get on, it may be a momentary glitch!
I like the facebook format as people have avatars so you can see who you
are chatting with. My memory isn't the greatest & a picture helps.