[PSUBS-MAILIST] Dan Hryhorcoff's "Persistence" sold?

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jul 3 08:37:44 EDT 2018

I don't think that's Dan's K350. There is some similarity to the forward
MBT, but I see a number of differences in the boat, particularly the aft
MBT, hand rails, emergency float, and the trailer. Plus, the Trezzas have
been around with it for some years.

On Tue, Jul 3, 2018 at 2:43 AM, irox via Personal_Submersibles <