[PSUBS-MAILIST] Dan Hryhorcoff's "Persistence" sold?

MerlinSub@t-online.de via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jul 3 08:44:38 EDT 2018

Hi Ian, if I follow your link to the poststar I got this:

451: Unavailable due to legal reasons

We recognize you are attempting to access this website from a country
belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA) including the EU which
enforces the General Data Protection Regulation <https://gdpr-info.eu/>
(GDPR) and therefore access cannot be granted at this time. For any issues,
contact webmaster at poststar.com <mailto:webmaster at poststar.com> or call
877-589-5944 <tel:+1877-589-5944> .

Make America alone again..
vbr Carsten