[PSUBS-MAILIST] oil filled relays

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jul 8 20:25:26 EDT 2018

 Alan,Have you tried relays in oil ?Hank
    On Sunday, July 8, 2018, 5:53:05 PM MDT, Alan via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Hank,the relays should work ok in oil.I would drill a hole in the casing if it's not a solid state relay.Otherwise if it's a sealed enclosure it will collapse under pressure &maybe be hindered from working.Easy to trim the 4 corners of one side of the relay, pull a side off & trialit in a bowl of oil.BTW waiting for the 10 page Tahoe dive report. Alan

Sent from my iPad