[PSUBS-MAILIST] Yellowstone

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jul 11 21:07:18 EDT 2018

Found their web page...the use of jet skis, personal watercraft, airboats, submersibles, and similar vessels is prohibited in Yellowstone.  I am sure these are National Park Service rules and not Federal Law.  They said it was federal law just to end the conversation.
https://www.nps.gov/yell/planyourvisit/boating.htm