[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fw: submarine in Yellowstone Lake

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jul 11 22:16:47 EDT 2018

 Jon, here is what they sent me.  I think your right, they just wanted to get rid of me.Hank
   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: hank pronk <hankpronk at live.ca>To: hanker_20032000 at yahoo.ca <hanker_20032000 at yahoo.ca>Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2018, 8:15:34 PM MDTSubject: Fw: submarine in Yellowstone Lake