[PSUBS-MAILIST] OTS/Ocean Reef

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jul 13 20:56:01 EDT 2018

Interesting alternative.  I’m having a difficult time understanding exactly what is included since the photos only show the main unit. Does the 105 include microphone and transducer or are they purchased desperately?

The 100, does it use a headset or is there just a speaker on the main unit.

Also, are you able to ship to USA now?  At one time I thought there were VAT issues that prevented it.