[PSUBS-MAILIST] OTS/Ocean Reef

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Jul 14 04:34:31 EDT 2018

Hi Jon,

The unit is complete with antenna, battery charger  , headphones etc. is in the link. The M 100 has also a headset.
It is easy to cut the antenna cable to put it to a Blueglobe.

I would love to help you but exporting tot he US . And you gave 115 Volt VAC and we 230 VAC. Maybe the US HQ can give 10% discount to Psubs ..
Btw, the M105 can be connected to a 12VDC ext. Powersupply.

Br, Emile