[PSUBS-MAILIST] Lake quality sensors

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jul 15 15:55:49 EDT 2018

Jon,
surprising they are not US compatible as they are based in California!
It communicates with I2C. I think they have a board they sell with it.
In your case, with your Arduino knowledge it would be easy to change
the output to Fahrenheit. I have also heard that they are quite willing
to modify products for you. Anyway you have a good temperature sensor now.
I am always looking for off the shelf cheap solutions but sadly they
are hard to come by in this field.