[PSUBS-MAILIST] Lake quality sensors

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jul 15 15:24:34 EDT 2018

Blue Robotics items are not compatible for use in USA waters, Alan...celsius, bars, etc.  :) :)  Nice housings for their units, I really like those.  Had I known about these things back when I was fabricating my own I wouldn't have bothered.  Pretty sure I've got close to $50 in my LM34 unit and it doesn't look a bit cool compared to the Blue Robotics items.
Jon