[PSUBS-MAILIST] dissolving foam

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jul 29 20:04:30 EDT 2018

Hank,
the polystyrene I used ended up a sloppy jelly consistency.
Not sure whether you could pour it out. Mine was a large area though
and it reduces to a small amount. Depending on what you are doing you
may want to leave it in there to get hard.
Apparently if you set the slop on fire it is like napalm, keeps on burning.