[PSUBS-MAILIST] dissolving foam

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jul 29 19:25:26 EDT 2018

 Alan,Thanks' I heard that gasoline works but I only want to make a small hole in the tank, so it needs to all come out.  Hank
    On Sunday, July 29, 2018, 5:18:47 PM MDT, Alan via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Hank,I formed my ballast tank out of polystyrene, fibreglassed over the top& dissolved the polystyrene out with petrol. Petrol being cheaper than acetone.It dissolved it to a sloppy consistency that you could scrape out, but lefta hard shell of plastic in places. Maybe check a sample out to see how it dissolveswith  petrol & acetone.Alan

Sent from my iPad