[PSUBS-MAILIST] Comms for the SeaQuestor Sub

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jul 30 23:04:03 EDT 2018

Cliff,
great job documenting that. It went straight to the printer.
   On a couple of our outings the support boats coms have been chopped
by propellers. I know it happened in Islamorada & think it happened at
Lake Tahoe.
What about using a down-rigger on the support boat like they use for
fishing to keep the line low while trolling. That could keep the transducer
cable away from the prop.
Cheers Alan

Sent from my iPad