[PSUBS-MAILIST] Emailing: DSCF4218

graham bayliss via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jul 31 11:28:22 EDT 2018

Thanks Alec

I plan to move the lead inside the pods along side the batteries and I have just been offered 100 kgs of lead so I will be hiding that somewhere just have to keep adding weight till she works I guess.

Graham

From: Personal_Submersibles [mailto:personal_submersibles-bounces at psubs.org] On Behalf Of Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles
Sent: 31 July 2018 14:07
To: Personal Submersibles General Discussion
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Emailing: DSCF4218

Nice looking boat! I don't see the lead, but I do see some brackets on top of the pods so I'm guessing that's where it goes. You want that lead absolutely as low as you can locate it -- more like at the bottom of the pods. Perhaps in the space between the pods, where you probably have the drop weight? You'll find that moving 150 lbs down about a foot like that will make a considerable difference.

Thanks,

Alec