[PSUBS-MAILIST] Emailing: DSCF4218

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jul 31 09:06:48 EDT 2018

Nice looking boat! I don't see the lead, but I do see some brackets on top
of the pods so I'm guessing that's where it goes. You want that lead
absolutely as low as you can locate it -- more like at the bottom of the
pods. Perhaps in the space between the pods, where you probably have the
drop weight? You'll find that moving 150 lbs down about a foot like that
will make a considerable difference.

Thanks,
Alec

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 7:40 AM, graham bayliss via Personal_Submersibles <