[PSUBS-MAILIST] newbie looking for core starter info

Shanee Stopnitzky via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Mar 10 23:11:52 EST 2018

Hi all,

I just purchased a simple, shallow (30') water homemade personal sub that I
would like to consider retrofitting to be able to dive deeper. I have Frank
Busby's book and am wondering if there are more sources of essential
reading on building and maintaining a sub. We plan to go slowly and
carefully with any developments, but I need to start somewhere!

Is there a searchable archive of past email threads? I wasn't able to find
any.

Thanks for any and all input. It would be also great if there is anybody
out there who is particularly enthusiastic about answering many newbie
questions because I will have a lot and don't want to annoy the whole group
all the time.

Best fishes,
Shanee

'The fact remains that political frontiers are impervious to our verbal
cultures, while the substantially nonverbal civilization of playfulness
crosses them with the happy freedom of the wind and the clouds.' ~ Primo
Levi